Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Confessional


I confess::: I have not blogged in over 2 weeks!! I admit I have been horrible at keeping this thing up. However I have started my new job at the hospital here. And so far, I love it. I've made it through training and am almost done with my orientation on the floors and am moving on into the ICUs soon!!! Where the excitement is! And we have also been negotiating on a house we love. We are awaiting our appraisal and inspection now.

I confess::: I am praying and hoping everything works out and we get this house. I am ready to have a yard
(5 acres) and a bigger kitchen plus decorating! 


I confess::: I am so excited to watch the Tennessee Volunteers do good this season! As a real true die hard fan, I love my team through the wins and losses, the good, the bad and the ugly! I love the BIG ORANGE!


I confess::: I'm drooling at the fact that September 9th is payday! I have not had an actual paycheck in like months! I love making money, even if I pay bills with it. There is just something about feeling like I've accomplished something. I just put 80 hours in the past two weeks! And I love it. Plus I'm excited for some money and to have benefits finally. All that school finally paid off!


I confess::: I'm super excited to start my 3 12 hour shifts a week next week! I'll have some time off to work on school...finally.


I confess::: So far, I have taken this online class that I'm taking this semester, really lightly. I need to really buckle down. This is why I hate online classes. There's no set time for class or a feeling of needing to know something so you don't look stupid in front of your peers when your professors ask a question in class...I slack off way too much!


Anyways! There's my confessions! Hopefully I'll post more often now that I only work 3 days a week!



No comments:

Post a Comment