Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blog Designs

So I've spent the past two hours trying to figure out how the hell to edit the background, header, etc on this blog. At first I thought, "Oh yea this will be just like myspace used to be" Either I'm completely computer illiterate or it is quite tricky. If anyone has any tips on how to center my blog title more or just ideas in general that you see I need to fix let me know. This blog will be a work in progress...

So today I got called by the hospital here in town and am going next week to fill more paperwork out and turn in my driver's license, SS card, CPR card, etc!!!  I had an interview a few weeks ago, but had to take my registry exams before I would hear anything back! I also have another job I'm possibly starting Monday! It's just a part time, possibly easy money job. Still more to find out Monday though. So far everything is looking good....

Time to talk wedding:::
We paid for the cake yesterday!!  Now I'm on a mission to find someone to make my groom's cake!! I've gotten 2 quotes so far and I wanted to die after I heard them. So I'm waiting for next quote from my future sister-in-law
http://betterblondesam.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html
cake vendor!! I'm started to get discouraged that my dream groom's cake is going to be ridiculously too expensive. 
We still haven't booked a DJ, but have an idea of who we are going to use..
My flowers are being made by a family friend!!! Here's a sneak peak:::
I'm so so so excited!! I still have so much to do for our wedding. I was very overwhelmed at first with this DIY wedding, but I have so many people helping and offering to help that I feel like I'm starting to enjoy the process a little more....if only my fiance could act like he cares even a smidgen!! 
But for now I'm just going to enjoy my mini break while I go home this weekend to visit my family. I have so much to do next week!! 
Here's a few pictures I'm using for wedding inspiration:::
 This next pic is ridiculously cute, but not something I would do::
Our colors are canary yellow and sage green btw...and our "theme" is spring, vintage, shabby chic, butterflies, birds...lol! We don't have a set theme...

I love this inspiration collage::: go to this site to find more
http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/category/bridal-accessories/2009/05/08/bride-chic-wedding-theme-inspiration-every-season/
I love love this idea::
I am trying to figure out how to use one of these since I am using artificial flowers and have a plastic bouquet holder...any ideas??
Well I'm done for now....seriously need to go to bed..long drive tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment