Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving that my precious kitty Amaya made it out of her surgery today safe and sound. And I can not wait to get her home tomorrow (Amaya's on the right)
I'm loving that I got to go to lunch with my wonderful MOH today and go see The Help, which btw I loved!
I'm loving that I'm going to look at houses tomorrow with my wonderful fiance. And I'm hoping we love our #1 favorite we have picked out and we possibly get to make an offer.....maybe.
 I'm loving that I got a call yesterday from HR at the hospital and have a date for a pre-employment appointment and hospital orientation.
I'm loving that this Saturday August 13th is 7 years we've been together!!! And we get married in 7 months!
 I'm loving that my bridesmaids, MOH and I are getting together next week and visiting one of them so she can show us her new house and all her wedding stuff!!!

All in all I'm loving my life!! Everything is going wonderful right now and I'm so happy.



1 comment:

  1. The Help was a great book, cant wait to see the movie! And good luck on the house search, I hope the one you want works out for you guys!

    ReplyDelete