Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lazy Day...

Unfortunately I have not kept my blog updated as I previously mentioned...however I've been a little distracted with the usual...school, work, wedding, and house stuff...

I completed my AA this semester, just finished my finals...thank goodness. Now I've got to decide what I want to go back for next fall. I can't decide between Health Business Administration, Agribusiness Management or Social Work. But at least for now I have a job until I decide...


And thankfully I have the next 2 1/2 months to get the rest of my wedding planning, itineraries, decorations, etc done....


During this next 2 1/2 months I also need to start picking up some overtime to help with wedding expenses and the honeymoon. Even though I am adamantly opposed to overtime, I guess an extra day each week for 6 weeks won't be too bad.


I have to admit I have a new obsession that I am really starting to enjoy with my fiance. Hunting...I love camo of course. I love the quietness. And I love that after the wedding and honeymoon I'll be buying myself something like this....
 oh and this....


That's right, next summer/fall I'm going to be looking for a horse!!! And working on the exterior of our new home as well..here are a few inspirations I've found.


Boxwoods are green, hardy all year round, you can shape them into nice clean lines, let them grow up for privacy or to hide the bottom of your house ;-) and you can put flowers in front of them in a flower bed...
Camellia's are also very hardy if kept from frost and we already have one planted from the previous owners.
Gardenias, smell great and are super pretty.


Guess that's a good enough update for now. Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment