Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Much to be GRATEFUL for..........

This Christmas season snuck up on me this year. I literally could not mentally wrap my brain around the fact that it was Christmas!!! Maybe with all the big things that just happened in my life; new job, first house, graduating, etc. I'm not sure, but I know I'm still in disbelief that this year is almost over. Honestly this year was one of the best I've ever had. I have so much to be grateful for:::

My family and fiance...no pictures on the computer of my whole family...picture coming soon after the wedding...

GOD, I know he should be number one, but to be honest this is in no particular order because I am just so grateful for all I have and all I have is given by HIM.


Our new HOUSE. It is all I ever wanted and  more. I'm so excited to continue making this house our home and improving all the little things I dream of.


My JOB! I am extremely fortunate to have a job to begin with and to have a job in a field that is pretty much never going anywhere. I mean people always need medical care.


My adorable PUPPY that has taught me even more patience than I thought I had, and to really cherish the sound of a hound dog's bark....I'm ready for another hound dog...my mascot.



Now with 2012 in the very near future ;-) I have my bridal shower(s) to look forward to, my bachelorette getaway to Savannah/Tybee Island, GA and of course our WEDDING!!!
 The Church
Savannah....very pretty.



We also changed our honeymoon to Eufaula, AL due to the fact that I didn't realize the cost of where we wanted to go (2012 Kentucky Derby package) was per person, not couple :-/ but we've planned that for 2013 for our 1st Year Anniversary giving us a year to save up our $3,000 Plus a week relaxing on Lake Eufaula fishing and wandering around a historical sleepy ole Southern town has me completely excited...and when we are going is when the azaleas and dogwoods are in bloom as well!!! 
Eufaula Pilgrimage
Dogwoods in bloom

Azaleas

No comments:

Post a Comment